Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami Temple459 Votes Currently Open
- Address: NH205, Andhra Pradesh 517101, India, Tirupati
- Timings: 05:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Settled slightly away from the city, this beautiful temple is considered as an alternative for the famous Tirumala Tirupati Temple. This temple is also bestowed with divine power. People who are unable to visit Tirumala Tirupati Temple because of its height and long que can easily visit this temple. The peaceful ambience and spiritual aura will rejuvenate your soul and mind. This temple comes with great significance for the married couple who are forbidden from visiting the Tirupati Temple due to religious customs.
Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami Temple Travel Tips
- Maintain silence within the temple.
- Be decently dressed.
- Leave your shoes outside the temple.
- Make sure your visit doesn’t disturb other worshippers.
- Entry is free.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami Temple
- The temple is open throughout the week.
- The breaks within the Darshan timings are: 7:30 am, 10:00 am, 5:30 pm
How to Reach Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami Temple
- Hire a car or taxi from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tirupati before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tirupati and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.4% of people who visit Tirupati include Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami Temple in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
29.09% of people start their Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami Temple visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sri Kalyana Venkateswaraswami Temple