Sri Padmavathi Ammavari TempleCurrently Open
- Address: Sannidhi St, Tiruchanur, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517503, India
- Timings: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 20 INR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Another equally important temple without which Tirupati pilgrimage is considered incomplete is Sri PadmavathiAmmavari Temple. Located slightly away from Tirumala Tirupati temple, this pious site is equally majestic that will put you in awe of it. The moment you step inside the premise of this temple, the spiritual aura in the ambience will put at ease instantly.
This temple is dedicated to Goddess Padmavati Devi. Legend says, Sri Padmavati was incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi. The story goes that Goddess Lakshmi couldn’t stand her husband Lord Vishnu’s insult by MaharshiBhrigu. In anger, she reached PatalaLoka and immersed herself for 12 years. On 13th Year she emerged as Sri Padmavati from a golden lotus during the month of Kartika. Since then, Sri Padmavati has been worshiped in the last fortnight of the mentioned month. For religious people, visiting this temple will surely bring inner peace spiritually. For non-believers of god, this temple will definitely be one of the finest example of ancient Indian architecture.
Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple Travel Tips
- Follow the Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
- Respect and promote religious.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple
- Special Entrance: Rs.20/person
- VIP Darshan: Rs.100/person
Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple Hours
- For the detailed schedule of Darshan timing, visit the official website.
How to Reach Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple
- Nearby Bus Stop: S.V.P. colony
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tirupati before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tirupati and book an accommodation of your choice.
59.57% of people who visit Tirupati include Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
49.23% of people start their Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple
93.41% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple