Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple, Tirupati
About Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple, Tirupati
Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple, Tirupati - Address, Ticket Price
Address: Sannidhi St, Tiruchanur, Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517503
Ticket Price: 20 INR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 05:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
Added 5.8K times in trip plans
Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Another equally important temple without which Tirupati pilgrimage is considered incomplete is Sri PadmavathiAmmavari Temple. Located slightly away from Tirumala Tirupati temple, this pious site is equally majestic that will put you in awe of it. The moment you step inside the premise of this temple, the spiritual aura in the ambience will put at ease instantly.
This temple is dedicated to Goddess Padmavati Devi. Legend says, Sri Padmavati was incarnation of Goddess Lakshmi. The story goes that Goddess Lakshmi couldn’t stand her husband Lord Vishnu’s insult by MaharshiBhrigu. In anger, she reached PatalaLoka and immersed herself for 12 years. On 13th Year she emerged as Sri Padmavati from a golden lotus during the month of Kartika. Since then, Sri Padmavati has been worshiped in the last fortnight of the mentioned month. For religious people, visiting this temple will surely bring inner peace spiritually. For non-believers of god, this temple will definitely be one of the finest example of ancient Indian architecture.
Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple Information
- Follow the Hindu rituals like leaving your shoes outside the temple.
- Observe absolute silence inside the temple.
- Respect and promote religious.
Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple Ticket Prices
- Special Entrance: Rs.20/person
- VIP Darshan: Rs.100/person
Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple Opening and Closing Hours
- For the detailed schedule of Darshan timing, visit the official website.
How To reach Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple by Public Transport
- Nearby Bus Stop: S.V.P. colony
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tirupati before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tirupati and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple, Tirupati Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Tirupati Central Bus Station
- Sv Museum Road
- Hotel Gopi Krishna
- Kalyan Residency
- Asthana Mandapam
- Tirumala Temple
- Tirupati Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Tirupati
- What to See in 48 Hours in Tirupati
- What to See in 72 Hours in Tirupati
- How to Spend 5 Days in Tirupati
- How to Spend 6 Days in Tirupati
- How to Spend 7 Days in Tirupati