Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple82 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Karveti Nagaram, Karveti Nagaram Mandal, Chittoor (Dst.), Andhra Pradesh, Tirupati, India Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids
The striking feature of the temple is the deity. Here, the deity is of Lord Krishna in a standing position with a flute on one hand. The idol depicts as if Lord Krishna is playing flute. Many locals believe that taking blessing of Lord Krishna can help them to get out of problems. That’s why during Brahmotsava, this temple gets too crowded.
If you have plans to visit this place, avoid going during festivals as you might not get the chance to see the stunning idol of this temple.
Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple Travel Tips
- Be decently dressed.
- Leave your shoes outside the temple.
- Respect the Hindu customs and rituals followed inside the temple.
- Make sure your visit doesn’t disturb other worshippers.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple
- By hired car or taxi from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tirupati before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tirupati and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple Address: Karveti Nagaram, Karveti Nagaram Mandal, Chittoor (Dst.), Andhra Pradesh, Tirupati, India
- Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple Timing: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Best time to visit Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple(preferred time): 06:00 am - 10:00 am
- Time required to visit Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.74% of people who visit Tirupati include Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple in their plan
33.33% of people start their Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple
People normally also visit Chandragiri Fort while planning their trip to Sri Venugopala Swamy Temple.