Talakona362 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Chittoor District, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh 516101, Tirupati, India Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Nature
If temple visit is not your sole aim to visit Tirupati, a tour to this majestic waterfall will be a nice break in your trip. Situated away from the city, located in the midst of nature this stunning milky white waterfall has been the muse for many wildlife photographers. Even if you don’t belong to this profession, a visit to this waterfall will put you in awe of the mind blowing creation of the Mother Nature. It originates from Seshachalam Hills, located in Sri Venkateswara National Park. As per the stories going around, this water has curing qualities. This is because, this waterfall passes through many herbs and medical plants which adds therapeutic value to the water. Taking a dip into its water can cure many ailments.
Even if you are in no mood to take a dip, make sure you take few photograph of this beautiful waterfall.
Talakona Travel Tips
- Pets not allowed.
- Accommodations are available near the waterfall.
- Best time to visit the waterfall is from November to January.
- Morning hours are recommended for the visit.
How to Reach Talakona
- Hire a taxi or car from the city.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tirupati before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tirupati and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Talakona Address: Chittoor District, Tirupathi, Andhra Pradesh 516101, Tirupati, India
- Talakona Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Talakona(preferred time): 10:00 am - 02:00 pm
- Time required to visit Talakona: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
29.77% of people who visit Tirupati include Talakona in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
30.43% of people start their Talakona visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Talakona
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Talakona
People normally club together Chandragiri Fort and Tirumala Deer Park Reserve while planning their visit to Talakona.
Talakona Reviews & Ratings
FROM TIURUPATHI TO TALAKONA ROUTE MAP &KMS; DISTANCEAnswer Report Abuse
Talakona opened pls intimate to me my no 9908989268Answer Report Abuse