Events and Festivals in Tofino
Plan your trips around these festivals and events in Tofino to get a glimpse of the history and culture of this City.
- Pacific Rim Whale Festival- A festival that celebrates migratory grey whales by conducting educational and inspirational programs along with the fun activities for the kids and the savory affair for the adults do not miss this Coastal tradition!
- Tofino Shorebird Festival- Regarded as one of the best places for bird watching, this region attracts at least 40 species of the birds. This City and festival celebrates the longest migratory journey taken in by the shorebirds through workshops, lectures and boat trips.
- Tofino Food & Wine Festival- An annual festival celebrated in June every year, it has various events across different locations in the City to appreciate the delicious food and heartwarming wine!
- Tofino Lantern Festival– An annual event that is free of any drug, alcohol and even cars catch the Tofino Beach Bus to arrive at the destination Tofino Botanical Gardens. A festival that is loved by all be ready to be mesmerized by the rich diversity of handmade lanterns delicious food, live music and performances and a laser light show as well!
- Clayoquot Oyster Festival– A 4 day annual event that celebrates the area’s oyster harvest along with events like Costume party, Oyster farm tours, Restaurant events and a competition among the Chefs to prepare the best dish out there!
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Tofino