Maquinna Provincial Marine ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Hesquiat Harbour | 23 Miles Northeast of Tofino, Tofino, British Columbia, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Maquinna Marine Provincial Park has tourist’s coming over from all over. Clayoquot Sound is an important part of this with its natural hot mineral spring pools. It is amazing to see how these geothermal hot springs flow down in a form of waterfall into 6 separate pools. The pools are separated through levels and as the water flows downwards, it starts becoming cool. They seem like fresh spring water from the swells of ocean.
- Maquinna Provincial Marine Park Address: Hesquiat Harbour | 23 Miles Northeast of Tofino, Tofino, British Columbia, Canada
- Maquinna Provincial Marine Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.43% of people who visit Tofino include Maquinna Provincial Marine Park in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
49.28% of people start their Maquinna Provincial Marine Park visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Maquinna Provincial Marine Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Maquinna Provincial Marine Park
People normally club together Walk The Wild Side Trails Cove and Pacific Rim National Park while planning their visit to Maquinna Provincial Marine Park.