AmeyokoCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango110-0005 Tokyo, Taito, Ueno, 6 Chome-11, Ueno 6 -chome, 3-11
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
Ameyoko - Review
Ameyoko is one of the best and busiest streets located alongside the tracks between Okachimachi and Ueno Stations. The word Ameyoko came from the word "Ameya Yokocho" which literally translates to candy store alley. The place is like a shopper’s dream come true and sells everything from bags to cosmetics and even food products. So pick up your shopping bags and shop till you drop! The place also has street vendors that sell amazing delicacies.
Ameyoko Opening and Closing Hours
- Many stores are closed on specific Wednesdays.
How To reach Ameyoko by Public Transport
- Take a train from Ueno-Okachimachi Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ameyoko
26.56% of people who visit Tokyo include Ameyoko in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
33.7% of people start their Ameyoko visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ameyoko
84.52% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ameyoko
Ameyoko, Tokyo Reviews
- Metal At Edge Hill Station
- St Mary's Grassendale C Of E Church
- Ebenezer Chapel, Liverpool
- St Gabriel C Of E Church
- Sefton Coast & Countryside Service
- Petes Karaoke Disco
- Larkhill Gospel Hall
- Liverpool City Walks
- Old Swan Community Organisations Limited
- Coral Bookmakers
- Ultimate Indoor Paintball
- Liverpool Biennial Visitor Centre 2010
- Heron Eccles Playing Fields