AmeyokoCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango110-0005 Tokyo, Taito, Ueno, 6 Chome-11, Ueno 6 -chome, 3-11
- Timings: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Streets
About Ameyoko, Tokyo
Ameyoko is one of the best and busiest streets located alongside the tracks between Okachimachi and Ueno Stations. The word Ameyoko came from the word "Ameya Yokocho" which literally translates to candy store alley. The place is like a shopper’s dream come true and sells everything from bags to cosmetics and even food products. So pick up your shopping bags and shop till you drop! The place also has street vendors that sell amazing delicacies.
Ameyoko Opening and Closing Hours
- Many stores are closed on specific Wednesdays.
How To reach Ameyoko by Public Transport
- Take a train from Ueno-Okachimachi Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Ameyoko
18.23% of people who visit Tokyo include Ameyoko in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
33.71% of people start their Ameyoko visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ameyoko
84.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ameyoko
10 Views16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Kutchan, Sapporo-shi, Osaka-shi, ToBy: Jenny LerCity: Kutchan, Sapporo-shi, Tokyo, Osaka
Ameyoko, Tokyo Reviews
- Art Reach Of Mid Michigan
- Cumberland Union Freewill Baptist Church
- Corcoran City Hall
- First United Methodist Church
- Park Place Gallery
- First Assembly Of God
- So Cal Ocean Sports And Marine Repair
- Maynard United Methodist Church
- United Methodist Church
- Jefferson County Recreation
- Todd Lake
- St Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish
- End Of The Trail Museum
- Somi Fine Art
- Schell Park