Bank Of Japan Currency Museum161 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango103-0021 Tokyo, Chuo, NihonbashiMotoishi-cho 1-chome 3-1, in the Bank of Japan branch library
- Timings: 09:30 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-332773037
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Exhibition , Specialty Museums
Bank of Japan Currency Museum opened its door to the general population on November 1985. The museum was established to commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the foundation of the bank. The exhibition includes various money related materials from ancient Japan and many recent pieces that is sure to make you go wow. Visit this destination and get to know more about Tokyo and how its currency developed over the years.
Bank Of Japan Currency Museum Travel Tips
- Ask before taking photographs.
Bank Of Japan Currency Museum Hours
- Last entry at 4:00 pm.
- Closed on Compensating holiday and during switching exhibition.
How to Reach Bank Of Japan Currency Museum
- Take a subway from Mitsukoshi-Mae Station.
- Take a train from Shin-Nihombashi Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Tapas Molecular Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.5% of people who visit Tokyo include Bank Of Japan Currency Museum in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
95% of people start their Bank Of Japan Currency Museum visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Bank Of Japan Currency Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Bank Of Japan Currency Museum