Epson Aqua Park ShinagawaCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango108-8611 Tokyo, Minato, Takanawa 4-chome 10-30
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-354211111
- Ticket Price: 2200 JPY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, Aquarium, Family And Kids
Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa is a small water park in the region. The aquarium has many attractions that you can enjoy with your family and friends. The show starts with a touch screen aquarium that teaches you about the various fishes. But the most interesting attractions include a jellyfish show and a dolphin show that is loved by travellers and locals alike. So visit the attraction and get to see the majestic creatures up close.
- Ask before taking photographs.
- Do not litter.
- Adults (High school students or older): 2,200 yen
- Elementary/middle school students: 1,200 yen
- Children (4 years old or older): 700 yen
- Friday, July 10 thru Monday, August 31.
- Saturday, September 19 thru Wednesday, September 23 (Holiday) 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.(Opens at 11 a.m. on Friday, July 10).
- Tuesday, September 1 thru Friday, September 18.
- Thursday, September 24 thru Thursday, March 31, 2016 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Final admission is 1 hour before the end of operating hours.
- Take a train fromShinagawa Station or Kita-Shinagawa Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Salma Tikka & Biryani
- Devi Corner Shinagawa
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.18% of people who visit Tokyo include Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
50% of people start their Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa
People normally also visit Sunshine Aquarium while planning their trip to Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa.
The dolphin show is the best in this aquarium- the other areas with the fish and penguins are good but nothing special. Small children enjoy the carousel at the entrance for 500¥ for up to two child. If you are local then buying an annual pass is a much better deal than buying the regular ticket !
Surprisingly well designed indoor aquarium with a few rides. All the marine life looked healthy, tanks looked clean. Definitely worth spending a few hours here.
Dolphins performance here is a bit different from that of other places. Dolphins here are so kind that they kindly give present (water splash) to the audience. You can buy a raincoat at 100 yen.
Make sure you plan your trip around the 5 timed dolphin shows, that's the highlight you don't want to miss. There were not too many aquatic animals on show, some of them were incorporated with digital display in front, which I found distracting. The animals were.. a bit random.. to say the least, and they added too much colour to some of the displays which once again distracted from viewing the exhibits.
I know some of you don't like to watch dolphin show, but if you are not so offensive to the issue, you definitely enjoy the show with kids or your spouse a lot! Unbelievably the location is in the middle of Tokyo! 1) When it's hot and don't mind getting wet, just sit down the front raw at the dolphin show! You would be soaked entirely and see dolphin's move in very close distance! They sell a rain coat with reasonable price inside, so you can purchase it for just in case. 2) You must take your time to enjoy jelly fish area! How they display it would you be amazed! When raining and no place to visit with family, you should go here to spend at least two hours easily. Enjoy Tokyo sightseeing! ;)