Epson Aqua Park ShinagawaCurrently Closed
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango108-8611 Tokyo, Minato, Takanawa 4-chome 10-30
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-354211111
- Ticket Price: 2200 JPY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Water Park, Aquarium, Family And Kids
Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa - Review
Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa is a small water park in the region. The aquarium has many attractions that you can enjoy with your family and friends. The show starts with a touch screen aquarium that teaches you about the various fishes. But the most interesting attractions include a jellyfish show and a dolphin show that is loved by travellers and locals alike. So visit the attraction and get to see the majestic creatures up close.
Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa Information
- Ask before taking photographs.
- Do not litter.
Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa Ticket Prices
- Adults (High school students or older): 2,200 yen
- Elementary/middle school students: 1,200 yen
- Children (4 years old or older): 700 yen
Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa Opening and Closing Hours
- Friday, July 10 thru Monday, August 31.
- Saturday, September 19 thru Wednesday, September 23 (Holiday) 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.(Opens at 11 a.m. on Friday, July 10).
- Tuesday, September 1 thru Friday, September 18.
- Thursday, September 24 thru Thursday, March 31, 2016 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Final admission is 1 hour before the end of operating hours.
How To reach Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa by Public Transport
- Take a train fromShinagawa Station or Kita-Shinagawa Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa
4.57% of people who visit Tokyo include Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
50.61% of people start their Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa
90.29% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa
Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa Map
Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa Trips
Epson Aqua Park Shinagawa, Tokyo Reviews
I have a really mixed feelings from the experience at this Aquarium. Not sure if I should recommend it. Lighting effects were very cool, but I think there’s was not too much to see. The Jellyfish room was breathtaking. Awesome SFX! In the middle, there’s a place for a dolphin show, which seems clean and neat. It’s impossible to enjoy it when it’s busy. Also the otter cages left me a bit... questioned in a bad way.
Fantastic - wonderful place to spend a few hours. Clean spacious and cool and lots of exhibits to keep kids interested. There are shows every half hour and the dolphin show is fantastic. Price is very reasonable - I would definitely recommend this place if you have a half day to kill and are looking for something interesting to do.
Dolphin show with light & music and water effect is fantastic to watch. Penguin show is short & sweet but it’s outdoor. Watch it in summer is extremely hot. Variety of marine life in the aquarium is impressive. We didn’t try the ride, but it’s a bonus to children.
Very entertaining dolphin show. We attended the one at 7.30pm. Nice water animals on display. Great set up
Incredible aquarium with mesmerizing light display. It's not crowded on weekday and feels so relaxing. There's a bar inside where you can drink alcohol and also buy soft ice cream. Their main attraction is the dolphin show which combines light and waterfall. This place is small, good for having a slow walk while enjoying the beauty of the aquarium.