Franciscan Chapel Center4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4 Chome-2-37 Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo 106-0032, Japan
- Phone: +81-334012141
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site
Franciscan Chapel Center is the only English-language Roman Catholic parish in Japan that welcomes all regardless of their background. Worship service here is a lively one and the preaching is a meaningful one. Masses are held in English as well as Japanese at different timings. You would find cookies and coffee on Sunday mornings after the Mass and this is the perfect time to connect with others. The Church also has several Ministries including Lector Ministry, Music Ministry, Eucharistic Ministry and more that you can choose to be a part of. The Franciscan Chapel Center is the place to be if you wish to worship Christ and be a part of a loving community that loves God and each other.
Franciscan Chapel Center Travel Tips
- Visit early on weekends to get the best seats for the mass.
- Mass is conducted in English.
How to Reach Franciscan Chapel Center
- Subway services to Roppongi Station
- Subway services to Roppongi-Itchome Station
- Subway services to Akasaka Station
- Ippudo Roppongi
- Mon cher ton ton
- Kushimura Yakitori
- Hard Rock Cafe Tokyo Roppongi