Fuji-q Highland (bus)14 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5 Chome-6-1 Shin Nishihara, Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi Prefecture 403-0017, Japan, Tokyo Map
- Phone: +81-555232111
- Tags: Amusement Park, Family And Kids
Fuji-Q Highland is a popular amusement park that offers a wide variety of rides for people of all ages. The most popular attraction here is the roller coaster and this theme park has not just one but seven of them. Other popular attractions within this amusement park are two haunted houses, one being the haunted hospital and then other being the Hopeless Fortress. You would also be able to find Thomas Land which is a children’s play area that has a Thomas the Tank Engine theme. If you are looking for a place that offers an entire day of family fun, Fuji-Q Highland would be the ideal place to visit.
Fuji-q Highland (bus) Travel Tips
- It would be better to go with a group of 4 or 6 since the rides require people in even numbers.
- Pets are not allowed inside the park.
How to Reach Fuji-q Highland (bus)
- Train Fujikyuko Line, Narita Express to stop - Fujikyu Highland Station
- Bus Haneda-Airport Limousine Bus, Narita-Airport Limousine Bus, Center North - Kawaguchiko, Mishima - Kawaguchiko, Nagoya - Kawaguchiko · Fuji Station, Omiya · Ikebukuro - Kawaguchiko · Fuji Station, Osaka · Kyoto - Mt. Fuji Station, Osaka · Kyoto - Mt. Fuji Station: Cheap, Gotemba - Kawaguchi Lake to stop - HIGHLAND BUS STATION
- Shanghai Restaurant
- Gaspard and Lisa Restaurant
- Fuji-q Highland (bus) Address: 5 Chome-6-1 Shin Nishihara, Fujiyoshida, Yamanashi Prefecture 403-0017, Japan, Tokyo
- Fuji-q Highland (bus) Contact Number: +81-555232111
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.05% of people who visit Tokyo include Fuji-q Highland (bus) in their plan
95% of people start their Fuji-q Highland (bus) visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Fuji-q Highland (bus)
People normally also visit Mount Fuji while planning their trip to Fuji-q Highland (bus).
Fuji-q Highland (bus) Reviews & Ratings
Hi my other half is currently in Japan and struggling to plan some of his travels as many sites are in Japanese. Are you able to advise on bus travel and tickets to Fuji Q Highlands?Answer Report Abuse
The official website of Fuji Q Highland has all the information and the website is also available in English. You will find info regarding tickets as well as buses by visiting this website.Report Abuse