Fukagawa Edo Museum focuses on the Edo period and features recreated homes. The destination is known for its beautiful architecture and interiors. Visit the destination and get to see something truly different. The museum also features a picturesque theatre & lecture hall, it also displays the history and daily life of the edo period.Guides are also available who will explain to our the whole exhibition in detail.
Fukagawa Edo Museum Travel Tips
- Check the schedule of annual events before your visit.
- Go for the facility reservation in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Fukagawa Edo Museum
- Ticket price mentioned for high school students and over.
- 50 yen elementary school and junior school students.
Fukagawa Edo Museum Hours
- Last entry 4:30 pm.
How to Reach Fukagawa Edo Museum
- Take a train from Monzennakacho Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Bella Napoli
- Koryu Restaurant
- Mikawa Zezankyo
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.3% of people who visit Tokyo include Fukagawa Edo Museum in their plan
66.67% of people start their Fukagawa Edo Museum visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Fukagawa Edo Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fukagawa Edo Museum