- Address: Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061 Japan Map
- Timings: 11:30 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Tags: Shopping Center, Family And Kids
The Ginza district is a mecca for shopping enthusiasts in Tokyo. This is the area where a plethora of departmental stores, quirky boutiques, unique art galleries, chic restaurants, and famous coffee houses are standing shoulder to shoulder. Be it the international brands like Gucci, Dior, Chanel, and Louis Vuitton, or electronic giants like Sony and Apple, you will find all varieties of stores in Ginza. Visit this area on the weekend in the afternoon when it is closed to vehicles, turning it into a pedestrian promenade. It is a fun experience to shop in Ginza while watching a magic show or different live performances.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ginzo Address: Chuo City, Tokyo 104-0061 Japan
- Ginzo Timing: 11:30 am - 10:30 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!