Hanazono Jinja Shrine1172 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5 Chome-5-17-3 Shinjuku, Tokyo 160-0022, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-332095265
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Historical Site, Architecture
Hanazono Jinja Shrine is an appealing Shinto shrine located in the Shinjuku area of Tokyo. The shrine that was founded in the mid-17th century today has turned into a great tourist spot. The shrine sees a lot of visitors all year from round the globe. The place comes highly recommended by travellers and locals alike for its great architecture and pleasing looks. Visit this shrine and indulge in religiousness and serenity.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Tokyo itinerary 1 day.
Hanazono Jinja Shrine Travel Tips
- The grounds are wheelchair accessible, except for the main hall and offering box.
- Accessible toilet is available
How to Reach Hanazono Jinja Shrine
- Take a bus from Shinjuku Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Mister Donut Shinjuku Yasukuni Street
- Coto cafe
- Toraji Tokyo Ebisu
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.72% of people who visit Tokyo include Hanazono Jinja Shrine in their plan
06 AM - 07 AM
21.74% of people start their Hanazono Jinja Shrine visit around 06 AM - 07 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hanazono Jinja Shrine
63.64% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hanazono Jinja Shrine