Hatoyama Hall149 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1-7-1 Otowa, Bunkyo, Tokyo 112-0013, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-359762800
- Ticket Price: 600 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Architecture , Heritage Building, Hall
Hatoyama Hallis also known as Otowa Palace and is a stunning Western style residence in the Bunkyo residence. Okada Shin'ichi was a building architect and also designed Kabuki-za. At present there are three memorial rooms open to thepublic; one of them is dedicated to Ichiro, another to his wife Kaoru and the third one to his son IichiroHatoyama. Visit the destination and get to see some of the most spectacular architecture and design.
Hatoyama Hall Travel Tips
- You can vaial the tour of the museums in Japanese, English, Korean, or Russian.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hatoyama Hall
- Adult: 500 Yen
- University student: 300 Yen
- Junior high student: 200 Yen
Hatoyama Hall Hours
- Enter the building until 3:30 pm
How to Reach Hatoyama Hall
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.56% of people who visit Tokyo include Hatoyama Hall in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.67% of people start their Hatoyama Hall visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hatoyama Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hatoyama Hall