Horikiri Shobu GardenCurrently Open
- Address: 2 Chome-19-1 Horikiri, Katsushika City, Tokyo 124-0006, Japan Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-336936636
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Leisure, Family And Kids
Horikiri Shobu Garden is also known as Iris Garden and is a great place to visit in the city. The garden is picturesque and peacefully charming. The destination has a lot of trees, shrubs, and flowers. Visiting the destination is a good idea and especially in the month of June as all the plants bloom in that period. Plum, wisteria, cherry tree and many flowers that are seasonal make up the whole look of the garden.
Horikiri Shobu Garden Travel Tips
- Other contct detail: +81 3-3694-2474
- It is recommended to come here during the flowering season (mid June) to best enjoy the sight.
- The Iris Garden Festival at Horikiri Shobu is a worth attending.
Horikiri Shobu Garden Hours
- Parks: The year-end and New Year holidays (from December 29 to January 3)
- Seikantei: We are not closed on Monday (weekdays Monday at the age of holiday just after that) in January 31 and June from year-end and New Year (from December 28 January 4) (explanatory note) January 5.
How to Reach Horikiri Shobu Garden
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Saizeriya Katsushika Horikiri
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Horikiri Shobu Garden Address: 2 Chome-19-1 Horikiri, Katsushika City, Tokyo 124-0006, Japan
- Horikiri Shobu Garden Contact Number: +81-336936636
- Horikiri Shobu Garden Timing: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Horikiri Shobu Garden: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.24% of people who visit Tokyo include Horikiri Shobu Garden in their plan
66.67% of people start their Horikiri Shobu Garden visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Horikiri Shobu Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Horikiri Shobu Garden
People normally club together Shibamata Taishakuten and Inbanuma while planning their visit to Horikiri Shobu Garden.
People also prefer to start their day with Horikiri Shobu Garden.