Ikegami Honmon Temple323 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Chome-1 Ikegami, Ōta-ku, Tōkyō-to 146-0082, Japan, Tokyo Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-337522331
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
Ikegami Honmon Temple was established when a renowned and eminent saint died in 1282. The temple holds much importance to people of the Nichiren sect in the country. The destination has a Momoyama style of architecture and is considered one of the most historically important buildings in the city. So witness the building and the legend by visiting this charming shrine that will tell you a bit more about the city. The place is a must visit for travelers.
Ikegami Honmon Temple Travel Tips
- Dress modestly.
How to Reach Ikegami Honmon Temple
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- CoCo Ichiban-ya Arrow Ikegami
- Haneda bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ikegami Honmon Temple Address: 1 Chome-1 Ikegami, Ōta-ku, Tōkyō-to 146-0082, Japan, Tokyo
- Ikegami Honmon Temple Contact Number: +81-337522331
- Ikegami Honmon Temple Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Ikegami Honmon Temple: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.06% of people who visit Tokyo include Ikegami Honmon Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
53.33% of people start their Ikegami Honmon Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ikegami Honmon Temple
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ikegami Honmon Temple
People normally club together Shinagawa Aquarium and Yushima Tenmangu while planning their visit to Ikegami Honmon Temple.