Kasai Beach Park is the largest park in central Tokyo. If you are looking for a nature retreat then this is the place to be at. The attractions of the park include many hiking destinations that you can enjoy and also a beautiful aquarium. The other points of attraction are the Ferris wheel, a seabird sanctuary and also an observation building. The place is perfect for relaxation and you are sure to find peace and tranquillity here.
Kasai Beach Park Travel Tips
- Be aware as the water could become deep suddenly.
- Do not litter the park.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kasai Beach Park
- Price mentioned is for sealife aquarium.
- Ferris Wheel 700 yen.
- There are many different prices for the attractions, check the official site.
Kasai Beach Park Hours
- Ferris Wheel-10:00 am to 8:00 pm (weekends and holidays until 9:00 pm)
- Entry ends 20 minutes before closing.
- Last entry until 4:00 pm
How to Reach Kasai Beach Park
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Asian Restaurant Mountain
- El Torito
- Kua ‘Aina Ikspiari Shop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.63% of people who visit Tokyo include Kasai Beach Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
62.5% of people start their Kasai Beach Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Kasai Beach Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kasai Beach Park