Kikyo-mon Gate3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒100-0001 Tōkyō-to, Chiyoda-ku, Chiyoda, 1, 日本 〒100-8111 Tokyo, Chiyoda, 千代田１−１
- Tags: Landmark, Family And Kids
Kikyo-mon Gate is a popular tourist attraction and the entrance to Imperial Palace ground. Guided tours are available in which you can visit inside the palace. However depending on your time of travel you might find this place a little bit crowded. Guides can help you explore the palace better. It will be a wonderful experience for you and you will enjoy the time you spend here. This place should be on your must visit list while you are in Tokyo and you should not miss any opportunity to visit this place.
Kikyo-mon Gate Travel Tips
- Reservation is not needed and you can avail a free guided tour of the Imperial Palace Gardens.
- You can see the gate from outside only.
How to Reach Kikyo-mon Gate
- Rent a car
- Mr. Chef International
- Pind Balluchi Restaurant & Bar
0.01% of people who visit Tokyo include Kikyo-mon Gate in their plan
95% of people start their Kikyo-mon Gate visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Kikyo-mon Gate
People normally also visit Tokyo Imperial Palace while planning their trip to Kikyo-mon Gate.