Kyu-furukawa Gardens309 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Chome-27-39 Nishigahara, Kita City, Tokyo 114-0024, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-339100394
- Ticket Price: 150 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Park, Leisure
Kyu-Furukawa Gardens is a Tokyo metropolitan park that has become famous because of its serene environment. The highlight of the park has to be the two gardens which are considered one of the most beautiful ones in the city. There is one old western-style building which is close to the rose garden. The Japanese-style garden also complements the whole place. The western building was built in 1917 by a designer called as Josiah Conder.
Kyu-furukawa Gardens Travel Tips
- Do not litter.
- Wear comfortable shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Kyu-furukawa Gardens
- Free for high school children who go to school in Tokyo.
- Free on green day and Tokyo citizen day, 4th May and 1st October.
Kyu-furukawa Gardens Hours
- Last entry 4:30 pm.
- Spring till 9:00 pm entry.
- Temporarily closed due to maintenance.
How to Reach Kyu-furukawa Gardens
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- CoCo Ichiban-ya
- Trafugutei Komagome| Japanese
- Ganga Thai Nepali Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.14% of people who visit Tokyo include Kyu-furukawa Gardens in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60% of people start their Kyu-furukawa Gardens visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Kyu-furukawa Gardens
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kyu-furukawa Gardens
Kyu-Furukawa Gardens Reviews & Ratings
Can I buy my entrance fee during my arrival date to the garden ? and where to buy the tickets? I want to visit tomorrow May 5th 2018Answer Report Abuse
Yes, you can buy Kyu-Furukawa Gardens entrance fee on arrival, on-site directly.Report Abuse