Mega Web227 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Qinghai-chome No. 3 No. 12, Koto, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-335990808
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Theme Park, Entertainment, Theatre, Rides, Games
Mega web is a massive technology playground and an amusement spot in the destination. Visit the destination and get to see the various entertainment centres. If you are travelling with kids then visiting this place is a good idea as there are many rides and attractions that they can enjoy, which includes motion theatres and joy-rides. The place is actually a showroom in disguise of an entertainment centre but you can visit it anyway.
Mega Web Travel Tips
- Only partner dogs, guide dogs, and hearing assistance dogs are allowed on the premises.
- No smoking inside the building.
- Do not carry outside food and drinks.
- Some attractions are open only for Japanese visitors.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mega Web
- Tickets may be there for rides.
Mega Web Hours
- Universal section closes at 07 pm.
- There is also a light show that you can enjoy.
How to Reach Mega Web
- Take a train from Tokyo Teleport Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Kua `Aina Aqua City Odaiba
- Wahoo’s Tacos & More
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Mega Web Address: Qinghai-chome No. 3 No. 12, Koto, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan
- Mega Web Contact Number: +81-335990808
- Mega Web Timing: 11:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mega Web: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.76% of people who visit Tokyo include Mega Web in their plan
95% of people start their Mega Web visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mega Web
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mega Web
People normally club together Rainbow Bridge and Hamarikyu Gardens while planning their visit to Mega Web.