Miraikan307 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2 Chome-3-6 Aomi, Koto, Tokyo 135-0064, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-335709151
- Ticket Price: 620 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Science Museums, Exhibition
National Museum of Emerging Science and Innovation Miraikanoffers a great experience to actually understand science in an easy way. Pay the place a friendly visit and get to see some of the best innovations and state of the art technology. The place is a must go to if you are with children as the exhibition is very interactive and it gives you and your children something new to learn.
Miraikan Travel Tips
- The museum tours are available both in English and Japanese.
- You can visit the museum for free on special days like Museum's Anniversary and every Saturday.
- Pets are not allowed inside the museum.
- Use the free shuttle service, Bay Shuttle, to reach the museum.
Entrance Ticket Details For Miraikan
- Free admission for 18 years old and under on Saturday.
- Free admission for preschooler.
- 18 years old and under 210 yen.
- Adults 490 yen.
- 18 years old and under 160 yen.
- Ticket sales end 30 minutes before the closing time of the museum.
- Open on national holidays.
How to Reach Miraikan
- Take a train from Telecom Center Station or Funenokagakukan Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Prince And Princess
- The Oven
- TGI Fridays
- Kua `Aina Aqua City Odaiba
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.96% of people who visit Tokyo include Miraikan in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
60% of people start their Miraikan visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Miraikan
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Miraikan