Tokyo has many gardens and MukojimaHyakkaenis one of the well-kept flower gardens in the destination. The garden was created by a merchant and is very different from Daimyo gardens. Unlike most gardens it is not a traditional Japanese garden. It can be considered as the only survivingflower garden from the Edo period. The garden covers an area of almost 10,886 m² and is good to spend an evening at.
Mukojima Hyakkaen Travel Tips
- The best time to visit the garden is during the Cherry blossom festival.
- There is no parking lot at the garden, so be prepared for this.
- Also check the seasonal events before your visit.
Mukojima Hyakkaen Hours
- Last entry at 4:40 p.m.
How to Reach Mukojima Hyakkaen
- Take a train from Higashi-Mukojima Station or Keisei-Hikifune Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Kura Sushi
- Sweet Rose
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.6% of people who visit Tokyo include Mukojima Hyakkaen in their plan
66.67% of people start their Mukojima Hyakkaen visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mukojima Hyakkaen
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mukojima Hyakkaen