Museum Of Yebisu Beer100 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 〒150-8522 Tokyo, Shibuya, Yebisu Garden Place, 恵比寿4-20-1
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-354237255
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums
Museum of Yebisu Beeroffers you a chance to get to know more about the famous Yebisu beer. Visit the destination and get to experience beer like the way it was meant to be. The destination also has a tasting area and excellent lighting. There is also a souvenir shop that you can visit in your free time. The museum has a lot of displays with English write-ups that are helpful in understanding the whole idea of the place.
Museum Of Yebisu Beer Travel Tips
- Though entry to the museum is free, guided tours will cost around 500 Yen.
- The tour is available only in the Japanese language.
Entrance Ticket Details For Museum Of Yebisu Beer
- Prices can be charged for the beer tour.
Museum Of Yebisu Beer Hours
- Last Yebisu tour at 5:10 pm.
- Tasting salon last order at 6:30pm.
How to Reach Museum Of Yebisu Beer
- Take a train from Ebisu Station
- Take a taxi or rental to the location
- Sushi Kuriyagawa
- International Restaurant The Terrace
- Jojoen Ebisu Garden Place
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.31% of people who visit Tokyo include Museum Of Yebisu Beer in their plan
25% of people start their Museum Of Yebisu Beer visit around 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Museum Of Yebisu Beer
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Museum Of Yebisu Beer