Narita International Airport Terminal 1 5f Observation Deck, NaritaCurrently Open [Closes at 09:00 pm]
- Address: 1-1 Sanrizuka Goryobokujo | 5F Terminal 1, Narita 282-0011, Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Timings: 06:30 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-0476348000
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Observation Deck, Station
About Narita International Airport Terminal 1 5f Observation Deck, Narita
With duty free shops that sell some of the biggest accessories, gadgets and fashion brands in the world, the Narita International Airport is a must-visit for the shopaholic tourist. The international flights that depart and arrive at the airport can be easily seen from the Observation Deck at Terminal 1 and is a highlight in itself.
Explore the shops and eateries when here and don’t forget to shop for some duty-free gifts for loved ones’ back home.
Narita International Airport Terminal 1 5f Observation Deck Opening and Closing Hours
- It may be closed due to conditions such as weather.
How To reach Narita International Airport Terminal 1 5f Observation Deck by Public Transport
- By Bus: Narita International Airport Terminal 1
- By Train: Narita Airport Terminal 1 Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Narita before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Narita and book an accommodation of your choice.
Narita International Airport Terminal 1 5F Observation Deck, Narita Reviews
Only drawback is the international connecting flight security check, too long. The rest all great.
Very efficient and helpful staff, well organised airport. A very happy and emni to experience all together. Nobody tries to boss you around and dominate.
Good management. staff are very kind and good service
Old airport and well managed... too far from city than compared to Haneda airport..
Old terminal but well organised place for easily connecting flight
All Questionsnarita international airport terminal 1 5F Observation Deck
- Attractions near Narita International Airport Terminal 1 5F Observation Deck
- Naritasan Yakushido
- Narita Kankokan
- Sakatagaike Park
- Naritasan Calligraphy Museum
- Taiheiyo Club Narita Course
- Undo No Mori Nature Park
- Hana No Yu
- Makata Shrine
- Foreign Tourist Information Center (terminal 1) Narita
- Narita Market