New-sanno-hotel67 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4-12-20, Minami-Azabu, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-0047, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +81-334407871
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Dine In, Leisure
The New Sanno is a luxurious hotel based in the heart of the Tokyo city. The hotel has 149 deluxe rooms that fall under different categories like the Japanese suite, King Suite, family rooms, twin rooms, and many other. The hotel offers exceptional dining options with a number of restaurants located right in the building. All the restaurants offer many delicacies and cater to all your dining needs. The New Sanno Hotel also schedules many events and even offers banquet facilities for parties and conferences. The lavish hotel has other facilities like swimming pools, jacuzzi, saunas, and kids’ pool. You can also buy souvenirs from the many shops in the hotel that have traditional Japanese art, kimonos, jewelry, watches, exquisite ceramic pieces, and much more. The hotel is available to I.D card holders and their guests.
New-sanno-hotel Travel Tips
- You can only reserve a room when you have active duty orders specifying travel to/via Japan.
- Payment options are - U.S. dollars, yen or major credit cards.
- You can cancel a reservation 7 days in advance to get a deposit refund.
- Parking is available, but limited.
- ATM is available on the second floor.
- There are dress codes for common areas, dining rooms, fitness center, and swimming area.
How to Reach New-sanno-hotel
- Trains to Ebisu Station
- Trains to Shinagawa Station
- Trains to Sengakuji Station
- Sushi Shin
- Yakiniku Jumbo Shirokane
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.28% of people who visit Tokyo include New-sanno-hotel in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
83.33% of people start their New-sanno-hotel visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see New-sanno-hotel
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting New-sanno-hotel
People normally also visit Tokyo Tower while planning their trip to New-sanno-hotel.
New-sanno-hotel Reviews & Ratings
Can civilians attend events at the Sanno? I plan to be in Tokyo to attend "The Sonz of Soul" event on May 18, 2019. I do not wish to reserve a room, just attend the event. Your help will be greatly appreciated, thank you!Answer Report Abuse
I think you can attend the events without staying at the hotel. But, it is always better to call them at 81 3-3440-7871 before booking your tickets.Report Abuse