Nippon Budokan446 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2-3 Kitanomarukoen, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-8321, Japan Map
- Phone: +81-332165100
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Concert
Located in KitanomaruKoen, Nippon Budokan is a charming center and venue for musical concerts. Visiting this destination is a must for all travelers as it gives you the opportunity to do something different than your usual sightseeing. Enjoy different events that take place each year and be a part of the Japanese culture, music, and sports. The place also holds Judo championships and so visiting this place is a good idea for all.
Nippon Budokan Travel Tips
- During the events, the parking area gets congested with vehicle. Make sure to reach here in time.
Entrance Ticket Details For Nippon Budokan
- Tickets depend on the show.
Nippon Budokan Hours
- Timings depend on the performance.
How to Reach Nippon Budokan
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Indian Restaurant Mumbai Kudan
- Stove Kitchen
- Tony Roma's
- Sapana Palace
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Nippon Budokan Address: 2-3 Kitanomarukoen, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-8321, Japan
- Nippon Budokan Contact Number: +81-332165100
- Time required to visit Nippon Budokan: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.46% of people who visit Tokyo include Nippon Budokan in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
42.86% of people start their Nippon Budokan visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Nippon Budokan
80% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Nippon Budokan
People normally club together Kiyosumiteien and Blue Note while planning their visit to Nippon Budokan.
People also prefer to end their day with Nippon Budokan.