Ota Memorial Museum Of Art130 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Jingumae 1-10-10 Map
- Timings: 10:30 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-334030880
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums
Ota Memorial Museum of Art is for all those who love art. The destination is famous for its art exhibitions and art pieces. The collection today has over 12000 pieces that you can see, a great place to visit; this destination will surely teach you more about Japanese art. And you may even find a painting that you might like a lot. So take out some time and visit the museum and witness art in a totally different way.
Ota Memorial Museum Of Art Travel Tips
- The museum has a deposit locker available at 100 yen where you can keep your valuables.
- If you are here with kids, check that they do not touch anything.
Ota Memorial Museum Of Art Hours
- Last Admission: 5:00 p.m.
How to Reach Ota Memorial Museum Of Art
- Take a train from Harajuku Station or Meijijingu-Mae Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Egg 'n Things
- Tendon Tenya
- Harajuku Gyoza-ro
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Ota Memorial Museum Of Art Address: Japan, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0001, Jingumae 1-10-10
- Ota Memorial Museum Of Art Contact Number: +81-334030880
- Ota Memorial Museum Of Art Timing: 10:30 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Ota Memorial Museum Of Art: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.44% of people who visit Tokyo include Ota Memorial Museum Of Art in their plan
40% of people start their Ota Memorial Museum Of Art visit around 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Ota Memorial Museum Of Art
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ota Memorial Museum Of Art
People normally club together 21_21 Design Sight and Samurai Museum while planning their visit to Ota Memorial Museum Of Art.