- Address: Japan, 〒100-0006 Tokyo, Chiyoda, Yurakucho, 1 Chome−1−２ ミッドタウン日比谷７F
- Timings: 05:30 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-366300007
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
A small restaurant that brings new life to traditional Japanese dishes. Has received excellent reviews.Food is superb - beautifully presented; outstanding textures and flavours/tastes
Ryugin Travel Tips
- Reserve a table in advance between 12:00 to 17:00.
- Last entry at 20:00.
- Maximum 8 people allowed in a group.
- Children that are only 10 years or older are allowed.
- Kindly check dresscode before visiting.
- Use of phone is not allowed.
- Do not put up any perfume.
- Outside food is not permitted.
- Dining photography is not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Toasting is not allowed.
How to Reach Ryugin
- Trains to Hibiya Station
- Trains to Yurakucho Station
- Trains to Ginza Station
- Peter at The Peninsula
- Andy's Shin Hinomoto
- CHAYA Natural & Wild Table
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.