Sengaku-ji1156 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Japan, Yubinbango108-0074 Tokyo, Minato, Takanawa 2 -chome, 11-1 Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-334415560
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple
Sengaku-ji is a quaint Buddhist temple which is located in the Takanawareion of Tokyo. The temple is famed for its event that it does in honour of the 47-ronin event, the event is held each year on December 14 and is a great spectacle for anyone who witnesses it. Take some time out and visit this charming temple that is sure to give you peace and tranquillity.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Tokyo itinerary 2 days.
Sengaku-ji Travel Tips
- Last entry permitted at 4:00 PM.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Open till 5 pm from October to March.
- The memorial museum is open from 9:00 am to 4:30 pm(until 4:00 from October to March).
How to Reach Sengaku-ji
- Sengakujimonzen Monya
- Resham Firiri
- Boulangerie Seiji Asakura
- Pâtisserie Ryoco
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sengaku-ji Address: Japan, Yubinbango108-0074 Tokyo, Minato, Takanawa 2 -chome, 11-1
- Sengaku-ji Contact Number: +81-334415560
- Sengaku-ji Timing: 07:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sengaku-ji: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.87% of people who visit Tokyo include Sengaku-ji in their plan
37.93% of people start their Sengaku-ji visit around 07 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sengaku-ji
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sengaku-ji
People normally club together Hanazono Jinja Shrine and Tokyo Opera City Tower while planning their visit to Sengaku-ji.