- Address: Tokyo, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Tokyo’s central business district, the area is globally recognizable for its neon signs and commanding skyscrapers. Boasts of great nightlife as well.
Shibuya Travel Tips
- You can visit popular attractions like Meiji Shrine and Shinjuku Gyoen here.
- It is a great place for shopping.
- Shibuya Intersection is a great spot for urban photography.
How to Reach Shibuya
- Train to Shibuya Station.
- Train to Yoyogi Station.
- Train to Ebisu Station.
- Train to Sasazuka Station.
- Ichiran Shibuya
- Hakushu Teppanyaki
- Omotesando Ukai Tei
1.68% of people who visit Tokyo include Shibuya in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
31.43% of people start their Shibuya visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Shibuya
51.61% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shibuya