Shinagawa AquariumCurrently Closed
- Address: 3-2-1 Katsushima, Shinagawa, Tokyo 140-0012, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-337623433
- Ticket Price: 1350 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Shinagawa Aquariumis a good place to explore and pass some time. The destination is known for its famous dolphin show which is loved by all. So if you are someone who want to see the marine life a bit closer, this place is a must visit for you. Visit the destination and get to see some of the most beautiful creatures of the sea. There is also a shark hall and a sealion show. A fun filled experience is what the destination offers.
- Elementary or junior high school student: 600yen
- Child(4 years old up to school age): 300yen
- Last admission at 4:30pm
- Take a train from Omorikaigan Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.6% of people who visit Tokyo include Shinagawa Aquarium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
70.59% of people start their Shinagawa Aquarium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shinagawa Aquarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shinagawa Aquarium