Shinagawa Prince Cinemais great way to while away some time. Visit the destination as it has a lot of history attached to it.So if you are someone who loves movies visiting this place is a good idea. The seats are comfortable and most movies are dubbed in Japanese though there are subtitles. There are drinks and popcorn available in the destination, so plan a visit to the hall and enjoy a movie while you are here.
Shinagawa Prince Cinema Travel Tips
- Food and drinks from outside are not allowed.
- You can book tickets online in advance.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shinagawa Prince Cinema
- Tickets depend on the show.
How to Reach Shinagawa Prince Cinema
- Take a train from Shinagawa Station or Kita-Shinagawa Station.
- Take monorail from Tennozu Isle Monorail Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Restaurant CELLY with SKY BAR
- Singapore Seafood Republic
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.52% of people who visit Tokyo include Shinagawa Prince Cinema in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.67% of people start their Shinagawa Prince Cinema visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shinagawa Prince Cinema
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shinagawa Prince Cinema