- Address: Minato, Tokyo 105-0004, Japan
- Phone: +81-261722121
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Shinbashi is the entertainment and business district of Tokyo and is a popular destination because of its central location. The district is, in fact, a popular hub for some of the most rustic izakaya in the entire city and offers a variety of entertainment opportunities. For the locals as well as the tourists; Shinbashi is a popular hangout spot because of the number of bars that are spread across the entire district. The steam locomotive displayed outside the Karasumori Shrine is worth a mention here. The adjoining lanes offer opportunities for eating, drinking and shopping.
Shinbashi Travel Tips
- Do try different pocket-friendly eateries around.
- If you are a budget traveler, this district has many accommodation options.
How to Reach Shinbashi
- Train Asakusa Line, Ginza Line, Joban Line, Keihin Tohoku Line, Tokaido Line, Yamanote Line, Yokosuka Line, Yurikamome to stop - Shimbashi station
- Train Oedo Line, Yurikamome to stop - Shiodome Station
- Subway Mita Line to stop - Onarimon Station
- Sushi Yoshitake
- Annam Indian Resturant Ginza Tokyo