- Address: Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Pubs, Entertainment, Nightlife
Shinjuku - Review
Shinjuku Golden Gaiis a petite area in Tokyo and is known for its lively lifestyle and exciting nightlife. So if you are someone who loves parties then this is a must visit for you. The destination has some of the best pubs and bars that you can enjoy in the city. From an architectural view point the Shinjuku Golden Gai is complete in every sense of the word with scintillating architecture and design. So visit the place and have the best of times in Tokyo.
Tokyo itinerary 3 days can not be complete without Shinjuku, a must see part of the city.
How To reach Shinjuku by Public Transport
- Take a train from Seibu-Shinjuku Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
Restaurants Near Shinjuku
- Shinjuku Sushi Mamire
- Black Hole Kabuki
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shinjuku
78.54% of people who visit Tokyo include Shinjuku in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
24.94% of people start their Shinjuku visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Shinjuku
73.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shinjuku
Shinjuku, Tokyo Reviews
- Hemman Winery
- Blackbeard's Campground
- First Missionary Baptist Church Family Life Center
- First Baptist Church Of Parkton
- Malloy Grove Free Will Baptist Church
- No Greater Love Development Center
- National Guard Armory
- He's Able Faith & Healing Ministry
- First Missionary Baptist Chr
- E T Field-Nc71
- R E Parnell Farms
- Agape Fellowship Baptist Chr
- Snow Hill & Mt Hebrew Ame Zion
- Mount Calvary Holiness Church
- Parkton Town Hall