Sony BuildingCurrently Open
- Address: 5-3-1 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0061 Sony Building, Japan
- Timings: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-335732371
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Shopping Center, Specialty Shop
The Sony Building is a shopping complex and is an interactive space for Sony products. It opened in the Ginza district in 1966 with a very peculiar structure. The showrooms let you handle Sony products and have a tax-free shop for you to indulge the gadget-freak in you. It is a unique experience as a lot of the products are not available in the international market. The Opus area is a theater that gives an out of this world experience of watching movies. The building also houses jewelry stores, florists and a cake-shop with a good number of clothing stores. A good place to hangout on a weekday morning.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Tokyo itinerary 7 days.
Sony Building Travel Tips
- The nearest parking area is- West Ginsa parking lot.
- Smoking is not allowed on the premises.
- Pets are not allowed.
Sony Building Hours
- Shops closes at 10.00 pm and restaurant at 07.00 pm for The OPUS.
How to Reach Sony Building
- Train: Tokyo Metro Marunouchu line/Ginza line/ Hibiya 1 minute walk from Exit B9
- Ristorante Sabatini di Firenze Tokyo
- Ginza Kiraku
- Restraunt Silverado
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.66% of people who visit Tokyo include Sony Building in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
75.62% of people start their Sony Building visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Sony Building
94.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sony Building