Suntory Hall309 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Chome-13-1 Akasaka, Minato City, Tokyo 107-0052, Japan
- Timings: 09:40 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-335051001
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Performance, Hall
Suntory Hall is known for its electrifying performances and soulful plays. If you are fan of theatre or music then visiting this place is a good idea. The hall has many performances that you can enjoy with your family or friends. Take out some time and get to see the traditions, art and customs of the local people. The place is great if you want to learn about the city.
Suntory Hall Travel Tips
- Book your seats in advance.
- The hall is wheelchair accessible.
- The hall does not have a parking lot of its own. Use the neighboring building’s parking space.
- Avoid bringing preschool children for concerts at the hall.
- Reach on time as once the show starts, the entry is permitted only during the interval.
- Drinking or eating inside the auditorium is prohibited.
- Do not take photographs inside the auditorium.
Entrance Ticket Details For Suntory Hall
- Ticket price varies according to the show or performance.
How to Reach Suntory Hall
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511
- Itame Sushi Akasaka
- Ninja Akasaka
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.98% of people who visit Tokyo include Suntory Hall in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
75% of people start their Suntory Hall visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Suntory Hall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Suntory Hall