Tama Ryokan1 Vote Currently Open
- Address: Japan, 25 - 33 1 - chome Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0075 Map
- Phone: +81-9052038682
- Tags: Hotel
Tama Ryokan is an authentic Japanese inn that is popular accommodation option among travellers who are on a budget. Another reason why the Inn happens to be so popular is that of its very convenient location; seconds away from the Metro station and minutes away from the Yamanote Line. There are six kinds of rooms available here and all of them are spacious and perfect for a comfortable stay. The Inn also offers Wi-Fi and has air conditioning systems. The rooms are absolutely stunning and capture old-world Japan’s simplicity. Situated in a lively neighbourhood, you can get food here even at the wee hours of the night making it a popular place to stay at during vacations.
Tama Ryokan Travel Tips
- No elevators are available at the inn. Plan a stay only if you are comfortable climbing stairs.
- Payments are accepted only in cash. Make necessary arrangements accordingly.
- Rooms at the Inn do not have attached washrooms.
- The place has many cats. Avoid a stay if you are allergic.
- The Inn does not offer meals for guests.
- Wheeled luggage is not allowed on the rice-straw mats in the room.
- Open your slippers outside the inn’s sliding doors.
- Robes for sleeping, bathing and walking around won’t be provided here unlike other traditional ryokans.
- Make sure not to interfere with the family residing at the inn.
How to Reach Tama Ryokan
- Train Yamanote Line, Tozai Line, Red Arrow(Shinjuku Line), Seibu-Shinjuku Line to stop - Takadanobaba Station
- Today in my Life Cafe
- Teppanyaki Sakura
- Nong Inlay Restaurant
- Tama Ryokan Address: Japan, 25 - 33 1 - chome Takadanobaba, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0075
- Tama Ryokan Contact Number: +81-9052038682
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!