The East Gardens of the Imperial Palace as the name suggests are picturesque gardens that you can visit while you are in the city. The destination is known for its charming location and beautifully maintained gardens. A quiet place that offers peace, serenity, and tranquillity is what the destination is all about. The Edo castle associated with it was the residence of Tokugawa Shogun who ruled over the country from 1868 to 1888.
The East Gardens Of The Imperial Palace Travel Tips
- Drinking and playing various sports are not allowed in the palace area.
- The best time to visit is considered as the early hours of morning.
The East Gardens Of The Imperial Palace Hours
- Admission ends 30 minutes before closing.
- Closed on some special occasions. If Monday or Friday is a national holiday, the gardens are closed on the following day instead.
How to Reach The East Gardens Of The Imperial Palace
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Grand Kitchen
- Kanoya Athlete Restaurant
- Sapana Palac
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.85% of people who visit Tokyo include The East Gardens Of The Imperial Palace in their plan
42.86% of people start their The East Gardens Of The Imperial Palace visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The East Gardens Of The Imperial Palace
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The East Gardens Of The Imperial Palace