The National Art Center, Tokyo1275 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 7 Chome-22-2 Roppongi, Minato, Tokyo 106-8558, Japan
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: 81-0357778600
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Art Museums, Architecture
The National Art Center in Tokyo is a museum dedicated to the arts of the country. The museum is a joint project between the agency for cultural affairs and the national administrative institution. The museum is known and known well for its great and iconic architecture which was designed by S KishoKurokawa. The museum hosts temporary exhibitions that are sponsored and taken care of by the organisations involved.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Tokyo itinerary 7 days.
The National Art Center, Tokyo Travel Tips
- Opening time may differ depending upon the exhibitions.
- Museum car parking is not available.
- Baby strollers are available on rent.
- Museum is wheelchair accessible.
- Wheelchairs are available on rent.
- Lockers are available.
How to Reach The National Art Center, Tokyo
- Take a train from Nogizaka Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Veganic to go
- Hama Roppongiten Steak House
- Salon de The Rond
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
3.98% of people who visit Tokyo include The National Art Center, Tokyo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
79.41% of people start their The National Art Center, Tokyo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see The National Art Center, Tokyo
90.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The National Art Center, Tokyo