Tokyo is the hub of business and entertainment and Tokyo Dome City is an entertainment complex that has it all. The Tokyo Dome is an egg shaped football stadium which is home of the Yomiuri Giants baseball team. Baseball has a very special place in Japanese people's hearts and you can see it reflected when you attend one of these sporting events here. The stadium has hosted a number of international sporting events like American Football, Pro-wrestling martial-arts and others.
It is also a place where musical concerts of famous pop-stars from around the orient take place. Besides that, The Tokyo Dome City Attractions amusement park with Roller coaster rides and the works. Also Japan's love for animated and non-animated super heroes comes to life with the SuerpSentai Series which is a regular feature TV-show can be enjoyed in a live-action rendering! They have indoor bowling and sports designed for children and adults alike. After all that fun you will have a dream come true relaxation opportunity at LaQua spa! It has an inbuilt hot-spring and the state of the art facilities. When you feel like you're ready to eat, a plethora of 70 restaurants will greet you here. DO you think a Tokyo itinerary 5 days will be sufficient to enjoy all that the city has to offer?
- Like a lot of the spas or public baths, the LaQua spa does not accept people with tattoos.
- You can also get a Night pass and the cost is slightly higher. Prices mentioned here are for the day passes.
Each facility in Tokyo Dome City has different timings.
- Tokyo Dome City Attractions - 11 am - 8 pm
- Indoor type kids facilities ASOBono! (Asobono) - 10 am - 6 pm
- Food Court GO-FUN (Gofan)10 am - 9 pm
- Tokyo Dome Bowling Center10 am - 10.30 pm
- Table tennis place TaKuSuRu (Takusulu) - 10 am - 10 pm
- Tokyo Dome Roller Skate Arena - 11 am - 10 pm
- Indoor type sports facilities Spodori! - 10 am - 10 pm
- Space museum TeNQ (ten queue) - 11 am - 5 pm
- Tokyo Dome Natural Hot Spring Spa LaQua - 11 am - next morning 9 am
- Baseball Hall of Fame Museum - 10 am - 5 pm
- Train: 1 minute walk from JR Suidobashi station east exit
- Toei Subway: (Toei Mita Line) Siodobashi Station A2 Exit is close-by
- KyotoKoudaiji Yoshinoya
- BASEBALL Cafe
- Rilassa Buffet Restraunt
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.34% of people who visit Tokyo include Tokyo Dome City in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
44.08% of people start their Tokyo Dome City visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Tokyo Dome City
93.63% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tokyo Dome City
One of the most amazing amusement park in Tokyo.... Lately I was there at the final day world tour of baby metal .....
One of the greatest amusement park in Tokyo for adrenaline junkies.
Great family spot. FX rate very favorable for Americans. Cost about $100 each for a full day of relaxing baths, 80 min massage. Plenty of food and drink. SO relaxing for jet lag reduction. Our 5 person group plan to go back again this week during our vacation, we lived so much.