Tokyo Sky TreeCurrently Open
- Address: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida, Tokyo 131-0045, Japan
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-570550634
- Time Required: 00:45 Mins
- Tags: Tower, Observation Deck
The Tokyo Skytree stands tall at a height of 634 meters and is the tallest tower in the world and the second tallest structure in the entire world. The tower is the primary radio and television broadcast site while there’s an observation deck that boasts of panoramic views. On a clear sunny day, the view is mesmerizing while at night, when the entire city is lit up, the views are even more fascinating. There’s also a cafe that offers you the chance to relax and enjoy delicious food items while getting to view the spellbinding views. The views from Tokyo Skytree are superb and upon visiting, you would be rewarded with a fantastic view that you would remember forever.
Tokyo Sky Tree Travel Tips
- It is wheelchair accessible.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Use of drones is prohibited.
- Online tickets are available.
- Advance reservation for parking is required.
How to Reach Tokyo Sky Tree
- Trains Nikko-Kinugawa, Ryomo, Shimotsuke-Kirifuri, Tobu Skytree Line to stop - Tokyo Skytree Station
- Trains Asakusa Line, Hanzomon Line, Keisei-Oshiage Line, Narita Skyaccess, Tobu Skytree Line to stop - Oshiage station 'SKYTREE'
- Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
- Marion Crepes
- RIGOLETTO ROTISSERIE AND WINE
0.18% of people who visit Tokyo include Tokyo Sky Tree in their plan
33.33% of people start their Tokyo Sky Tree visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tokyo Sky Tree
50% of people prefer walking in order to reach Tokyo Sky Tree
People normally also visit Sumida Aquarium while planning their trip to Tokyo Sky Tree.