Tokyo Skytree4235 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida, Tokyo 131-0045, Japan Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 3000 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Restaurant, Tower, Architecture , Observation Deck
With Metamodernism and Futurist architecture Tokyo Skytree is simply on of the best places that you can visit while in Tokyo. The destination is famous for being a broadcasting, restaurant, and observation tower and sees a lot of tourists because of its intricate design and architecture. It became the tallest structure in Japan in March 2011 and has ever since been in limelight. It remains the tallest structure in the world after the BurjKhalifa.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Tokyo itinerary 7 days.
Tokyo Skytree Travel Tips
- You can book tickets online in advance.
- Credit cards are also accepted.
- Ticket cancellations are entertained under certain circumstances only.
- Wheelchair-rental is available but the number of chairs is limited.
- Pets are not allowed but assistant dogs can enter.
- A parking lot is available
How to Reach Tokyo Skytree
- Take a train from Tokyo Skytree orshiage Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Sizzler Oshiage
- Kaiten Susi Toriton
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tokyo Skytree Address: 1 Chome-1-2 Oshiage, Sumida, Tokyo 131-0045, Japan
- Tokyo Skytree Timing: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Tokyo Skytree Price: 3000 JPY
- Time required to visit Tokyo Skytree: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
13.86% of people who visit Tokyo include Tokyo Skytree in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
30.6% of people start their Tokyo Skytree visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Tokyo Skytree
87.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tokyo Skytree
People normally club together Sensoji Temple and Yasukuni Shrine while planning their visit to Tokyo Skytree.