Tokyo Tower20158 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 4 Chome-2-8 Shibakoen, Minato, Tokyo 105-0011, Japan
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-334335111
- Ticket Price: 820 JPY
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Tower, Observation Deck
Built in 1958, the Tokyo Tower with its height of 1092 feet is a reminiscent of the Eiffel Tower and has a few observation decks of 150 metres and 250 metres respectively to enjoy the skyline. At the foot of Tokyo Tower lies the Footown that caters as a multipurpose building with souvenir shops, event space and food joints. The Top Deck Tour is the most enjoyable tour of the tower. It will take you to the top deck inside a glass covered elevator that transforms into a glass window from where you can enjoy the past and present state of Tokyo. The gallery inside the tower will take you through the construction history of the tower as well as of the city. The Tokyo Tower looks magnificent during the night with around 180 lights and hence, it is called the “Landmark Light”.
Tokyo Tower Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable footwear because you may have to climb up to the observational decks using stairs and you have to stand for a while. There is a considerable crowd so waiting time is around 30 minutes.
- Tickets can be bought online to save waiting time to get tickets. Western style toilets with handrails are available and bathrooms have a diaper-changing area. Wheelchair rental is available. Braille information is also available.
Tokyo Tower Hours
- Main Observatory (150m): 9:00 am -22:00 pm (last admission 21:45)
- Special observatory (250m): 9:00 am -21:30 am (last admission 21:00)
How to Reach Tokyo Tower
- Subway Mita Line to stop –Onarimon Station
- Mother Farm Cafe Tokyo Tower store
- Shiba Tofu-yaukai
- Tokyo Curry Lab
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
75.21% of people who visit Tokyo include Tokyo Tower in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
32.15% of people start their Tokyo Tower visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Tokyo Tower
91.65% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tokyo Tower