Tsukiji Honganji Temple867 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3-15-1 Tsukiji, Chuo, Tokyo 104-8435, Japan Map
- Timings: 06:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-335411131
- Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Architecture
Tsukiji Honganji Templeis a Jodo Shinshu Buddhist that has gained popularity because of the iconic architecture that the destination possesses. Located just next to the Tsukiji Station the destination sees a lot of tourists all year round. So if you are in the area, visiting this temple is a must. Designed by ItoChuta of the University of Tokyo the temple gets its looks from the temples in South Asia.
Tsukiji Honganji Temple Travel Tips
- Dress modestly.
- Do not litter.
Entrance Ticket Details For Tsukiji Honganji Temple
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Tsukiji Honganji Temple
- Take a train from Tsukiji Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Ginza Ukai Tei
- Tsukiji Sushi Say Honten
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tsukiji Honganji Temple Address: 3-15-1 Tsukiji, Chuo, Tokyo 104-8435, Japan
- Tsukiji Honganji Temple Contact Number: +81-335411131
- Tsukiji Honganji Temple Timing: 06:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Tsukiji Honganji Temple: 02:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.84% of people who visit Tokyo include Tsukiji Honganji Temple in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40.91% of people start their Tsukiji Honganji Temple visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Tsukiji Honganji Temple
86.36% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Tsukiji Honganji Temple
People normally club together National Museum Of Modern Art and Ameyoko while planning their visit to Tsukiji Honganji Temple.
Tsukiji Honganji Temple Reviews & Ratings
how expensive is a ticketAnswer Report Abuse