World Bag Museum222 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1-8-10 Komagata,Taito-ku,Tokyo,111-0043, Japan Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +81-338475619
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Specialty Museums
World Bag Museum is a museum dedicated to the history and culture about bags. The place is basically an industry museum and is known for its extensive collection that is sure to win you over. The displays include bags from Europe, America, Oceania, Asia and Africa. There are many memorabilia bags as well and so visiting this museum is a good idea if you are looking to while away some time in the city.
World Bag Museum Travel Tips
- Inside view of the building is available on the Google street view.
- Most of the exhibits have information in the English language.
World Bag Museum Hours
- Last entry 4 pm.
- Closed on Substitute Holidays.
- It also closes temporarily. In case that Saturday is either national holiday or substitute holiday, this museum open on Saturday.
How to Reach World Bag Museum
- Take a train from Asakusa Station.
- Take the subway from Honjoazumabashi Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- World Bag Museum Address: 1-8-10 Komagata,Taito-ku,Tokyo,111-0043, Japan
- World Bag Museum Contact Number: +81-338475619
- World Bag Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm
- Time required to visit World Bag Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.75% of people who visit Tokyo include World Bag Museum in their plan
95% of people start their World Bag Museum visit around 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see World Bag Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting World Bag Museum
People normally also visit Pop Life Department. Ms while planning their trip to World Bag Museum.