Yasukuni Shrine2464 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3 Chome-1-1 Kudankita, Chiyoda, Tokyo 102-8246, Japan
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-332618326
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Leisure, Architecture
Tokyo as a city is famous for its various shrines and one of them is Yasukuni Shrine. The shrine is a must visit for any traveller as it has some of the best architecture in the place. Yasukuni Shrine is basically a Shinto shrine in the region of Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan and sees a lot of sight-seers due to its immense beauty and serenity. The reliquary is a great place for relaxation and tranquillity.
Also, visit nearby attractions which are covered in Tokyo itinerary 2 days.
Yasukuni Shrine Travel Tips
- Some areas are not open to the public.
- The parking lot is available.
- Smoking is not allowed outside of designated areas.
- Pets are not allowed in the Inner Garden.
- Do not move around any furniture.
- Do not break tree branches or pluck flowers.
- Even though you can visit the temple without any entry fee, there are charges for visiting the on-site museum.
- You can take photos of and from only certain areas. Keep that in mind.
How to Reach Yasukuni Shrine
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Chez Olivier
- Indian Restaurant Mumbai Kudan
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.7% of people who visit Tokyo include Yasukuni Shrine in their plan
07 AM - 08 AM
38.68% of people start their Yasukuni Shrine visit around 07 AM - 08 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yasukuni Shrine
94.17% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yasukuni Shrine