Yushima Tenmangu600 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3-30-1 Yushima, Bunkyo, Tokyo 113-0034, Japan
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +81-338360753
- Ticket Price: 500 JPY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Architecture
The city of Tokyo has many shrines and yet another Shinto shrine is the YushimaTenmangu (Bunkyo). The shrine pays respect to Tenjin, the Kami of Learning and sees many disciples worshipping in it. The shrine also sees a lot of tourists and travellers because of its iconic architecture and bright colours. The destination is also famous for its interiors that are no short of marvellous. One interesting thing to see are the wooden tablets called “Ema”.
Yushima Tenmangu Travel Tips
- Decent clothing is advised.
- Take permission before taking photographs.
Yushima Tenmangu Hours
- Treasure Building open from 09:00am - 05:00pm.
How to Reach Yushima Tenmangu
- Take the subway from Yushima Station.
- Take a taxi or rental to the location.
- Kyushu Jangara Ramen Akihabara
- Akihabara UDX Restaurant & Shop Akiba Ichi
- Ippudo Ueno Hirokoji shop
- COCO'S Akihabara
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Tokyo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Tokyo and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.9% of people who visit Tokyo include Yushima Tenmangu in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
85.71% of people start their Yushima Tenmangu visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Yushima Tenmangu
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yushima Tenmangu