Events and Festivals in Toledo
- Corpus Christi: It is the oldest and ancient festival of Toledo held for 9 weeks, just after the Easter (approximately by the end of May or in the beginning of June). The whole city gets decorated with awnings, wreaths and lanterns. This festival is held under the guidance of the archbishop of Toledo.
- Saffron Festival: Among other festivals of Toledo, this event is also a popular one where the growth of Saffron is being celebrated. This festival is held in October.
Trip plans for Toledo
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Toledo
284 Views14 Days 13 NightsTrip to Barcelona, Madrid, Seville, Ibiza, Toledo, Malaga, MarbellaBy: Nishtha GuptaCity: Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Malaga, Toledo, Marbella, Ibiza
Toledo Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Toledo
Save 10%Toledo Sightseeing Tour with Tourist Train from Madrid29 Reviews
If you like to travel at your own, well take you to Toledo to enjoy a unique experience just the way you like the most!Two av...
Save 7%Toledo at Your Own Pace from Madrid8 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
Enjoy your trip to Toledo on a confortable motor coach, once you arrive, visit this city-museum at your own way. Take the tim...
Independent Toledo Day Trip: Toledo Card and High-Speed Train Transport from Madrid13 Reviews
Duration: 1 Days
Discover the rich cultural tapestry of Toledo on an informative and independent day-trip from Madrid. Travel by high-speed tr...Book Now
Save 7%3 or 6 hour Private Guided Walking tour in ToledoNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
See the best of Toledo by foot on this private 3 or 6 hour walking tour with your own proffesional tour guide. Enjoy this per...
- Events & Festivals in Chozas De Canales
- Events & Festivals in Parla
- Events & Festivals in Getafe
- Events & Festivals in Madrid
- Events & Festivals in Pozuelo
- Events & Festivals in Talavera De La Reina