How to Reach Toledo - The Easiest Way to Reach Toledo
HOW TO GET TO TOLEDO
- By Air: If you are planning to reach Toledo by air, you can travel till Madrid. From there, you will get bus to reach Toledo.
- By Bus: From Madrid’s Plaza Eliptica bus station, you will get buses to and from Toledo on every half an hour. Direct buses from Madrid are also available on hourly basis. By bus, you can reach Toledo even from Avenida Via Lusitana.
- By Train: If you wish to travel by trains, Madrid’s Atocha Station has AVE high-speed trains on every hour to reach Toledo. The journey will take around 30 – 33 minutes.
- By Car: If you are coming by car, you need to take N401 that connects Madrid to Toledo.
HOW TO GET AROUND TOLEDO
- By Walk: Toledo is quite a small city to walk around and visit all the historical sites of the city.
- By Bus: Other than this option, buses are to move around and also to reach suburbs areas as well. This is probably the best transportation of Toledo. Local buses run from the train station to Plaza de Zocodover, the center of the city.
- By Train(Zocotren): If you are looking for a fun trip, try Zocotren. It’s a 50 minutes non-stop train tour, starting from Zocodover. From October to March, this train is available on every hour and from April to September; it is available on every half an hour.
Are you looking for a Toledo travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Ask question in category
Simply click on Ask a Question to add question
How to Reach Toledo from Nearby Cities
|Yuncos to Toledo||30.31 km||30 mins|
|Leganés to Toledo||59.42 km||59 mins|
|Pozuelo de alarcón to Toledo||68.98 km||1 hour 8 mins|
|Madrid to Toledo||71.13 km||1 hour 11 mins|
|Alcobendas to Toledo||86.28 km||1 hour 26 mins|
|San sebastián de los reyes to Toledo||89.13 km||1 hour 29 mins|
|Talavera de la reina to Toledo||89.78 km||1 hour 29 mins|
|Segovia to Toledo||120.08 km||2 hours 29 mins|
|Valladolid to Toledo||212.9 km||3 hours 32 mins|
|Plasencia to Toledo||229.4 km||3 hours 49 mins|